[blind-chess] Still some ladder confusion

  • From: "R Dinger" <rrdinger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "chess" <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 19:05:40 -0700

Hi All,

Chris has graciously been helping me work out some of the kinks in our ladder
tournament rules.  I think between the two of us we have uncovered most of the
major problems.

I will attempt to write up something tomorrow that resolves the problems and is
also clear.  The clear part may be the hardest task as I am an engineer by
training!

Forcing the ladder concept into a correspondence tournament format is more
tricky than I thought at first glance.

Hang in there we will figure it out before Saturday!

Richard