[blind-chess] Chris, Re: Re: Solution to WAC005

  • From: "R Dinger" <rrdinger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 10:34:21 -0700

Hi Chris,

Big difference!

Richard
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chris C.
  To: blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, June 11, 2010 10:10 AM
  Subject: [blind-chess] Re: Solution to WAC005

  Hi Richard and all,

  I have been looking at this problem trying to figure it out.
  Now after seeing the answer, I now know why I had such a hard time.
  I had black's rook on f7 instead of f2!
  A simple mistake, but one that makes a huge difference!
  Oh well... just have to check things better next time, smiles.

  Thanks for these problems, I always give them a  look.

  Chris