[blind-chess] Re: Another look at the Uwe-Alvin game

  • From: Rebecca Redmile <amrywoddyddiauheulog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 11:21:26 +0100

Hello rod and all:
Even if I don't have a board free, having even a couple of annotated games I
can pull out one day to play through is fabulous and you've annotated these in
a helpful way. It's a lot of work, I'm sure, so don't feel that you have to
make a full-time job out of it. I just hope I can acquire a mind to try
annotating someday.
Rebecca

On 2010-05-11, at 7:44 AM, Roderick Macdonald wrote:

> Rebecca & David,
>
> May're making me blush. That was the first attempt I have ever made to
> annotate a game. I am glad you found it useful.
>
> The "problem" with annotated games in the list is that a lot of folks are
> playing active games and all of their chess sets are tied up - the
> in-progress games stay ont he board until death do us part. This leaves no
> board free to play over somebody else's. But if there is interest I can try
> it again - maybe with the first ladder game completed? We'll see.
>
> But thanks for the positive feedback.
>
> Rod

> //www.freelists.org/archives/blind-chess =========

View list information and change your settings:
//www.freelists.org/list/blind-chess
=======