[blind-chess] Re: Another look at the Uwe-Alvin game

  • From: Roderick Macdonald <rmacd@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 20:44:43 -1000 (HST)

Rebecca & David,

May're making me blush. That was the first attempt I have ever made to annotate a game. I am glad you found it useful.

The "problem" with annotated games in the list is that a lot of folks are playing active games and all of their chess sets are tied up - the in-progress games stay ont he board until death do us part. This leaves no board free to play over somebody else's. But if there is interest I can try it again - maybe with the first ladder game completed? We'll see.

But thanks for the positive feedback.

Rod