[bksvol-discuss] Re: where to write

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 15:18:52 -0500

Hi Cindy,

The last question I had about a book was answered by Jennifer Sutton, who
told me she is in charge of book approvals from the admin queue.  She asked
me to use the
volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

link the next time I had a question aboout a book so that the staff would
see it.  John Gllass is in charge of customer service.  I have never used
the above mentioned link, hoowever, so have no idea of how long it takes for
the staff to see it.  I would probably be inclined to address it directly to
Jennifer at her benetech address if it needed immediate attention, as Jim's
concern does if he is to get the credits for his subscription renewal.
Hope this helps,

Sue S.