[bksvol-discuss] Re: June New York Times bestsellers ordered

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 16:24:18 -0400

The Reagan Diaries! Yay! :D I've been trying to get this one from my library and am ninth in line. Carrie, you've made my day! :D I think 2 others on this list have requested the book too, so I know I'm not alone in wanting to read this one.

"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today!" Will Rogers
Monica Willyard, rhyami@xxxxxxxxx
Add rhyami to your Skype if you'd like to chat.