[bksvol-discuss] Re: June New York Times bestsellers ordered

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 09:52:38 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah, I'm a bit worried about The Raw Shark Texts, but I thought I'd take a
chance and see what it looks like.  I looked at a couple of random pages in
amazon.com and they seemed to be okay, so I'm hoping that the quirky fonts or
whatever is weird in the book isn't too bad.
  I'll try to validate all the books as fast as I can, since we're a month
behind now.  I'll validate the fiction books first, since they're much easier
than the non-fiction ones. Hopefully I'll be caught up by July.

  Carrie

"Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I can't wait to get my hands on

Animal Vegetable Mineral
A Platapoose and Plato went into a Bar

And

The Raw Shark Text, which Kerry you will have to validate, as the reviews
say it was well a unique format.

But these look awesome.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden