[bksvol-discuss] Re: where is my book to proofread, did someone else get it and the credit?

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 17:21:09 -0600

Hi, Ann, you guessed right. I am glad it was a short book, but I didn't get volunteer feedback until after ten at night, and apparently, the file was grabbed in the wee hours of March. I really don't think this is fair but at least the book was short. Thanks for your note and for understanding. Have a blessed day. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Parsons" <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>