[bksvol-discuss] where is my book to proofread, did someone else get it and the credit?

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 13:46:07 -0600

Hi, all, I submitted the following book for proofreading and think it got taken
from me when the administrators returned it to the queue for more editing.  I
couldn't find the file all day yesterday.  Will I get credit at all?  I can't
believe I've worked to get the pages right and may not get anything.  Here is
the following book.  Little Prince Know-It-All  Welch, Sheila Kelly and
Cravath, Lynne W.  Mar 1, 2009 3:08:10 AM

  Thanks for any help at all in this matter as I want credit for what I've done
if possible.  I really want to earn what I can as my job is hanging on by a
thread right now.  Thanks, have a blessed day.