[bksvol-discuss] Re: what to do about extraneous punctuation marks

  • From: Nimit <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 17:12:42 -0500

That is still work, but you can still use a braille display if you have one.
It makes it a little easier, but if only if some weird characters were
recognized by braille display.  Like those paragraph thingy everyone was
talking about a while ago are no luck because screenreader neither braille
displays recognize these.  You know? It can help some.  Sent from my super
iPhone