[bksvol-discuss] what to do about extraneous punctuation marks

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 00:22:45 -0800

 I suggested in an earlier post that one could copy , past into Replace and
replace all but  that one has to be very careful to be sure they aren't in
the book. Since I'm finding in a file  I'm proofing now a lot of
punctuation marks that don't belong but are supposed tp  be something
else,  I must stress the latter warning and say that I really thnk what one
must do is read carefully line by lne and change the marks carefully -- not
take a short cut.