[bksvol-discuss] Re: way to refer to other books?

  • From: Charisma <wishfulfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 14:43:10 -0600

OH! Another lesson today! I am still not thinking clearly. OF course
some have access to Bookshare that won't have access to BARD. See, I
started wit BARD and expanded to RFB&D (now Learning Ally) and then
Bookshare so I think everyone did it my way.

Just keep smacking me--eventually I will get it all right! rflol

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 2:40 PM, Lori Castner
<loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> And not everyone has access to BARD.

Charisma