[bksvol-discuss] Re: was donut mysteries

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 02:04:20 -0600

Hi Cindy,

I suspect very few proofreaders can use or have access to a copy of the printed book that was scanned.

Judy s.
Follow me on Twitter at QuackersNCheese <https://twitter.com/QuackersNCheese>
On 12/13/2018 1:12 AM, Cindy Rosenthal wrote:

Deborah, I did what you said and got the address of the person I contacted; if one can't get a print book for comparison can we just  proof without it as best as we can? I  wouldn't need a print book to fix formatting  but there's no guarantee spelling, grammar, punctuation  would be identical to print book; these are wish list books and I'd like to see them in the collection and Ithnk I'd have fun proofing them.