[bksvol-discuss] Re: validating with no page numbering

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 00:37:26 -0700 (PDT)

Interesting. I know you're a relative newcomer to the
list, so I don'tknow if you know that we have a lot of
children's books and Shelley's is putting up a lot of
Caldecott Medal Winners. A few of the books, I'm not
sure how many, have descriptions of the illustrations.
Perhaps if your husband has any extra time -- and I
know that's rare for for university students -- he'd
be willing to describe some of the illustrations of
the Caldecott books.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com