[bksvol-discuss] Re: validating with no page numbering

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 17:33:24 -0700 (PDT)

I'm sorry my libraries don't have it, or I'd offer to
fix the table of contents for you. However, I see
Marissa said you can go ahead and approve and upload
it as it is, since the rtf version has some page
breaks. It sounds as if it will be valuable without
the table of contents or all page numbers, and maybe
readers can provide them for themselves.

Congratulations on your first validation (or am I
wrong and it's not your first?)

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com