[bksvol-discuss] Re: uploading issues

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 10:19:50 -0400

Hi Paul,

Not sure what your trouble is, but after having lost some of my synopsis in the past, I now write them a head of time in Notepad and then paste them into the edit fields.
I've even gone to the extreme step of saving them in a folder along with the book until after I get an acceptance message, in case something goes wrong.

Dave

At 07:36 PM 5/10/2004, you wrote:

I have now tried to upload a book three times and on each occasion received a page not found error. The message suggested I might need to upgrade my security. I had no trouble uploading in the past. Is there something new I should know about?