[bksvol-discuss] Re: uploading issues

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 11:24:40 -0700

Hi, Gary. In which format are you trying to upload this monstrous book?
*smile* Is it one you're validating or trying to submit? If you're trying to
submit it and you're trying to do it in KES or ARK, try uploading it in RTF.
That way, more people might have a go at validating it, too. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. --Unknown
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his
tongue. --Anonymous