[bksvol-discuss] Re: upload problem

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 01:25:15 -0800

Another alternative to do it without spaces would be
The_Hangman's_Daughter.rtf. That's usually how I do my file names, and I've
never had any problems. I'm about to submit a book, hopefully tomorrow,
though, and watch me have a problem then! *smile* Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.