[bksvol-discuss] upload problem

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 15:53:20 -0600

 Add me to the list of people who have problems uploading books.  I got an
error page and no indication of what the problem was.  There wasn't one as
far as I'm concerned. I think the error could be reworded to say
"unspecified bookshare site error." hehehe
I tried both an RTF, and when that failed twice, a KES file of the same
book.  The book wasn't very long, so it was not a timeout issue.
Sorry to complain, but with so many of us having problems off and on there
must be a real problem.  I'll try uploading my book later, and maybe it will
work then.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity