[bksvol-discuss] Re: upload problem

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 14:09:58 -0800 (PST)

It's possible that a problem may exist if the name of the file has spaces
in it, like The Hangman's Daughter.rtf.  If this is the case, you can
either rename the file and delete all spaces, like Jane did, or put the
filename in quotes when you upload it, ie, "The Hangman's Daughter.rtf".
Now that I think of it, I haven't tried putting quotes around the
filename.  Has anyone else tried that?  Did it upload?

Carrie

--- Jane Dickison <jane53@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What I have been doing is naming the file with the first letter of the
> words
> in the title.
>
> SAMPLE:  THD.rtf for The Hangman's Daughter.
>
> It seems to upload.
>
> Jane

Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
www.yahoo.com