[bksvol-discuss] Re: upload confusion

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 22:52:08 -0500

Lissi,

Looking at Marissa's List on Rui's website, the book you're talking about
was in validation back on the 19th, and it has BSO in the title.  If you're
still not familiar with adding BSO to the title when submitting rescans or
cleaned up books, then check out Gustavo's October update for the volunteer
page.

Gerald