[bksvol-discuss] Re: unsubscribing

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 23:51:07 -0700

"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you
forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be
sophisticated, but when you get the two of them together in a way
people can relate to, then I think you're on to something. You want
the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound, the beauty of
the arrangements, and the quality of the performances."-Trumpeter
Chris Botti
--
Chela Robles
AIM and E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx

On 7/20/2010 9:27 PM, Amber Wallenstein wrote:
Amber
Book blog:
I have accepted a seat in the House of Representatives, and thereby have consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I give
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5296 (20100720) __________

http://www.eset.com