[bksvol-discuss] footnotes

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 00:03:23 -0700 (PDT)

Please refresh my memory about footnotes. I'm perfectly willing to make them
superscript, but I though I remembered we should put them at the end of the
sentence in parentheses. I could find anything quickly in the manual. I did
find in some notes I 'd saved that we should neither do superscript or put them
in parens but just the number by itself at the end of the sentence. As a
sighted person I'd find that confusing, but if that's what we're supposed to do
because it's better for blind readers, I'm happy to do it. Please, someone, let
me know.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: