[bksvol-discuss] Re: unsubscribing

  • From: "groups Warford" <groups_warford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 20:50:11 -0500

Hi Maithe,
I just wanted to say thank you for the help you've given in the past on this
list.  It sounds as if you're dealing with some frustrations, and I'm sorry
for that.  Anyway, as a newer member who reads more than posts, I just
wanted to thank you for the help you've provided for me in the past.
Take care, and I hope you saw Jake's reply; that's the easiest way to go.

Best Regards,
Cindy 4
cindy_warford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
A smile is the same in any language.