[bksvol-discuss] Re: unable to scan yada yada Prayer Group Gets Decked Out (book 7)

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 16:44:35 -0600

Jamie;

Actually, I consider myself fairly fortunate in this corner of the world. Not
only do we have wonderful librarians who have been exceptionally generous in
working with and a head librarian who supports BookShare, and they support my
daughter and encourage her in every way they can. For such a small pound I am
impressed with the vitality and excitement around a library and the amount of
books that they do manage to have. In the time and place of scarce resources
there is plenty of hustle and bustle here. I guess that is why I don't mind
buying some books when we can swing it and then donating them for others to
benefit from locally. The book reaches then that many more people.

Maybe more audio options will become available in the future, but the fact
remains that I most prefer text and would have very little time for listening
except when we travel during baseball season.

Valerie Maples

currently scanning: Engineering the Preschool Environment for Interactive
Symbolic Communication, Seven Days at Oak Valley

currently proofing:  The Aramanth Enchantment, Ten Days to Self-Esteem, who do
i talk to?