[bksvol-discuss] Re: unable to scan yada yada Prayer Group Gets Decked Out (book 7)

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 11:02:43 -0600

No downloads, a pretty limited fee based audio, and VERY SLOW inter-library
loans usually taking 6-8 weeks with no promises.  They have had one of my in
system requests "in transit" for over a month now.

They try, but it is not reliable or fast.  I cannot count on those two
resources at this time really...

Valerie