[bksvol-discuss] Re: trojans, worms and computer viruses

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 12:41:45 -0500

Dear Jamie, and Everyone who feels at the mercy of their computer,

How did you know you had the dialer and key logger? Norton antivirus and spy bot are supposed to be protecting me, and I don't react to pass along chain type stuff or go to links I'm not sure about, but last weekend Internet MSN Explorer and email Microsoft Office Outlook just showed up as the first 2 programs listed in that box you get when you press the windows key with a preface, New Programs. I don't really expect an explanation. It just seems computers are risky, that you can't really count on them.

Always with love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamie Yates" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>