[bksvol-discuss] Re: trojans, worms and computer viruses

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 09:28:51 -0800 (PST)

Ewido is windows software. I am not sure what NOD32
is. Ewido works with antivirus software. You do not
have to uninstall your antivirus to use Ewido. The
free version is as effective as the paid version,
although after the free trial, the free version does
not do automatic updates and automatic scans.

The url is www.ewido.net and to be honest, it catches
more things than the e-pest software I bought and paid
for does. When my e-pest subscription is up, I won't
be renewing it.

Jamie in Michigan