[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submission Credits

  • From: "Munawar Bijani" <munawarb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 13:25:42 -0500

Hi,
I submitted Men in Black: how the supreme court is destroying america", and
also the welcome to dead house goosebumps series.
Thanks,

Munawar A. Bijani
Are you certain you will awaken from bed tomorrow?
Never assume something of which you lack strong knowledge.
mailto:munawarb@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.bpcprograms.com/