[bksvol-discuss] to Laurel Stevens about Divorce Express

  • From: bud schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 13:45:29 -0700

Hi Laurel,

I am the one who sent in Divorce Express and I'm so sorry those pages are missing. I don't know how that happened. I keep the books that I submit in my computer so I looked that one up and sure enough they were missing here too. I'm going to try to get the book back so I can rectify the situation, but I'm not sure when I will be able to get it. I'll keep watch on the list here to see if you get it somewhere else before I get it. I know you're working on a time schedule so I'll do my best to get it in time.Please let me know if you get it first and I'll let you know when I get it. Sorry 'bout that

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California