[bksvol-discuss] Bourne Ultimatum

  • From: socly@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 14:58:19 -0500

Reggie, I?ve put in a request for the 1990 edition of Bourne Ultimatum (ISBN
#0-394-58408-2 if you
want to doublecheck). Unfortunately, I?m #10 on the list (there are 22 Copies
available). Hopefully the
scanner will have the book and get the pages to you so you won?t have to keep
renewing until I get it. If
that happens or if you decide not to wait and you reject it, please let me know.

I'm in the process of validating an 812-page book. with small print on large
pages. I was pleasantly
surprised to find that it's very interesting, so I'm enjoying it, but it's
going to take at least another month,
probably a month and a half.  So doing other short-term things like supplying
pages or checking
things like pagination is a nice break -- change of pace.

Cindy

From: "Reggie & Lonnie" <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Bourne Ultimatum
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 17:14:11 -0400

Cindy:
The copyright of Bourne Ultimatum is 1990 and it is not large print.  I
think it is the 611 page book, the first publishing as copyright is 1990 and
in the printing history it is the first in the list.  Thanks, and I will
send a note to you about Guide Dog Mystery shortly.

Reggie