[bksvol-discuss] High Traffic at Bookshare

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 23:11:49 -0400

Wow, this is a great thing I reckon, but it kind of stinks if you are trying
to upload a validated book.

I got sent to the Benetech site instead of the Bookshare site.  Because
there was too much traffic, or so it says.

Odd, as it is about eleven o'c on a Saturday night, who else is up this list
doing this kind of thing?

smile.

Just the first time I have ended up there.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com