[bksvol-discuss] Re: the ever present bookshare volunteer

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 02:00:00 -0600

Jill,
If this message is directed at me you misunderstood.  I would never download
a "hold for" book for validation.  I downloaded the book from the COLLECTION
for pleasure reading.  I was just giving feedback on things I knew E. would
have corrected.   Sometimes the letter L was transllated as the letter I.  I
have no idea who validated it.  I was just saying I knew E would not have
let those errors pass, but the scanning job was great!  I know you are a
dedicated submitter.  I have seen many posts where you have spoken about how
important good Braille translation is.

Sue S.