[bksvol-discuss] Re: the ever present bookshare volunteer

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 09:04:21 -0800

Thank you so much for clarifying. When I went back to look at my scan, I
found an example of a space before an apostrophe that I had missed, and also
where it read ap instead of map. I had caught many of the I's you mentioned
when it was supposed to be 'll. I hope E is able to get to the bottom of
this as it is certainly strange. And, of course, if something major was
corrected in the BSO version I would understand but hardly anyone would
resubmit a book that the scanner and apparently validator considered to be
an excellent scan. Thanks again for the clarification and I apologize for my
misunderstanding. Jill