[bksvol-discuss] Re: the ever present bookshare volunteer

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 20:28:00 -0500

Hi, E, and thanks for the update on that. I'm glad you were able to speak to
him and voice those concerns. It definitely seemed fishy to me, so I hope it
all works out and something can be done to keep something like that from
happening again. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
http://www.youravon.com/juliemorales