[bksvol-discuss] Re: **text Quality**

  • From: "Edwards, Paul" <pedwards@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 16:11:31 -0400

that is not necessarily true, Guido. Louise may have a book where dialect
produces this spelling in the original and, in that case, of course, the
correct text should be retained in spite of the likelihood that speech
synthesizers will be mortally offended.

Paul

Paul Edwards, Director
Access Services, North Campus