[bksvol-discuss] Re: tactile aids? Re: bksvol-discuss Digest V2 #51

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 11:20:27 -0500

Around what price range are you looking, and what physical dimensions? Oh
yeah, of what type of material were you thinking of? I am very close to NYC
and go fairly often. My brother also lives in Manhattan so
I can tell him to keep an eye out for you. I know I've seen them in all
different sizes and materials.
Tiffany