[bksvol-discuss] OT information about stores near CSUN hotels

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 11:35:05 -0500

Please write me off list unless there is a ground swell of demand for this info. I want to put together some resources of stores or restaurants near the CSUN hotels which might be less expensive than the hotels themselves. I thought I remember a lunch place a block or so from the hotel. Also I am interested in finding a store where I could buy fruit and yogurt and juice to offset hotel restaurant expenses.

E.