[bksvol-discuss] Re: symbls vs words

  • From: "Molly O'Sullivan" <molly.osullivan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 10:16:06 -0500

I like symbols, since it seems closest to the original book. Depending
which device I'm reading with, asteriscs will or won't show up while
continuos reading, but if I have a question, I can always arrow
through and see if they are there.
I also like hearing "start caption" and "end caption" since it makes
it really clear what is actually printed in the book.