[bksvol-discuss] Re: symbls vs words

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 07:00:18 -0700

As a braille reader I prefer that the asterisk signs be used to preserve blank
lines in the print edition. However, if this creates a problem for those
listening to a book, who may be in the majority here, I would be willing to
change this practice. I'm afraid we will never have the perfect solution to
please all of the users of this wonderful service.