[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted 14 books

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: popularplace@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 21:21:03 -0500

Hi all,

Well, I thank you, G. Cindy for understanding my preference for giving genres their proper names.

As for the Chanukah book, I can't tell if this is a pun, or if it is not. I looked at the short synopsis, and it seems to be a mystery, so it may indeed be Chanukah Guilt and its similarity to "gelt" is deliberate. I'm just going to have to finish this Joe Box mystery I've got here and start on it. Or, if somebody takes it and validates it, I'll have to read it.

<frowning> You know, it really is awful to have a mind stuffed with trivia! It just makes thinking that much harder!

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring