[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted 14 books

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 06:58:17 -0600

I totally agree with the separation of fantasy and science fiction. It really bothers me that fantasies and alternative history either one should be mixed with science fiction. Science fiction is fiction with a scientific background.

I've read some really good fantasy (Donaldson's Thomas Covenant series is superb). And I've read some interesting alternative history too.

But, give me some good old science fiction any time, and you can call it science fiction, sci fi, sf, just give me da books.

Bob