[bksvol-discuss] Re: storage space for bookshare

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 10:44:58 EDT

At the rate Bookshare is adding books and is intending to add books in the
future I really doubt that the occasional duplicate in the collection
presents a problem with storage space.

"The end may justify the means as long as there is something that justifies
the end.
" Leon Trotsky

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: storage space for bookshare
Date:
9/6/2009 12:59:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
llumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

I just bought a 1 terabyte drive for $89.  Two terabytes are running for
about 200.  I can't imagine storage is the problem.