[bksvol-discuss] Re: storage space for bookshare

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2009 08:59:14 -0400

I think that processing is more the issue as I understand it. When they were asked about why we no longer had access to the entire list of books ready to be checked out or why we could no longer get the entire list of authors beginning with a certain letter, engineering used the phrase "stresses the database". They didn't say anything about storage limitations.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Soronel Haetir" <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>