[bksvol-discuss] Re: storage space for bookshare

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 11:03:28 EDT

I think what she was asking is whether the physical location of the servers
should make a difference to us rather than whether the question of storage
space was any of our business.

"The end may justify the means as long as there is something that justifies
the end.
" Leon Trotsky

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: storage space for bookshare
Date:
9/6/2009 4:39:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Mary, you ask if storeage space is any of our business. It is when
lack of storeage means we have lists where we cannot use a find
command on a whole list.

Elizabeth