[bksvol-discuss] Re: status of The Mirror To The Blind?

  • From: Charisma <wishfulfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 13:57:59 -0600

Em,

OK, do you mind holding it for me (unless someone else has been lined
up for it, of course!) and writing to let me know when you put it up?
I will have to get on it ASAP to finish before I have to turn the book
back in!

Happy Birthday early to your Dad, as well! We share a birthday with
President Truman, though he is not really using his anymore. :P

Charisma