[bksvol-discuss] status of The Mirror To The Blind?

  • From: Charisma <wishfulfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 13:36:38 -0600

Hi all,

Does anyone know the status of Abdul Satar Ezhi The Mirror To The
Blind? I think someone whose first name starts with an "E" found it
and was scanning it. I ask because my library called me this morning
and said that the copy I ordered interlibrary loan has arrived but
that I may only have it until August 10 (my birthday!)

Charisma