[bksvol-discuss] Re: Including the Index

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 15:00:10 -0500

Index material is technically optional, but teachers use them as literacy and
search guides and it is also a skill often required in writing a paper, so I
include them whenever possible. If you are sighted, depending on your scanning
software, there are ways to make them more manageable, by boxing columns or
turning on column recognition on those pages, but everything depends on your
software.

I always include all book matter, but I am pretty OCD.  LOL

Valerie