[bksvol-discuss] scanner buying advice

  • From: "Siobhan" <littlesailorgirl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 20:50:11 -0500

Hi all.  I'm ditching my old epson, and would rather not use them again.
they're ok for printers, but I can't instal the one I had with out help, so
unless epson wised up, I don't want to get another one.  I'm not a brand hog, I
just want a fast scan using k1000 not a huge one so it won't take up room,
pretty quiet, and not that expensive.  As for where to buy, I have twenty
dollars off one hundred if I spend at staples, but that's fine if i go
somewhere else.  I'll go anywhere and if it's an online merchant i haven't
heard of, just let me know it's safe because you've shopped there and I'll be
happy.  I've dealt with credit card fraud to many times to count last year, I'd
rather not do it again.  There's no rush so just let me know. Thanks all.
Siobhan