[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanner buying advice

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 01:09:37 -0800

Most Epsons can be installed without using the installation cd. You can download drivers for the device from the Internet. I'm not saying this is easy, but just wanted you to know that there are alternatives. Epsons, in my opinion, and in the opinion of many others, are great scanners.

Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "Siobhan" <littlesailorgirl@xxxxxxxxxxx>